|Look up Seattle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seattle may also refer to:
- Seattle (album), a 1969 album by Perry Como
- "Seattle" (song), a 1968 song composed by Hugo Montenegro, later covered by Perry Como, title track to the above
- "Seattle", a 1987 single by Public Image Limited from their album Happy?
- "Seattle", the opening piece of Avishai Cohen's 2008 album Gently Disturbed
- "Seattle", a song by The Brighton Port Authority from their 2009 album I Think We're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat
- MS Seattle, a German cargo ship that was shot on fire and sank off Kristiansand, Norway during World War II
- USS Seattle (ACR-11), a Tennessee-class armored cruiser launched in 1905 as Washington, renamed in 1916
- USS Seattle (AOE-3), a Sacramento-class fast combat support ship launched in 1968
- Chief Seattle (c. 1786–1866), a Native American leader for whom the city was named
- Seattle University, a Jesuit Catholic university in the city
- Seattle Redhawks, the above university's athletic program
- Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, an airport located in SeaTac, Washington, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seattle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.